How to Livestream Facebook.
How to make a Facebook live video.
How to make Facebook Live from Desktop and Mobile.
If you want to make your videos accessible to people through Facebook Live Stream, then this post is for you.
Facebook launched Facebook Livestream
In April 2016, Facebook launched Facebook Live, a live video streaming service that lets anyone publish directly from their mobile to their Facebook News Feed.
Since its launch, live streaming video has exploded in popularity — particularly on Facebook Live, where 78% of online viewers are watching video on Facebook Live as of 2018, according to Vimeo.
In this weekly update, I have told about many ways to make a live video on Facebook. Along with this, you will also know about the new update of Facebook Livestream, Facebook Live Producer.
What is Facebook Livestream?
Facebook Live is a feature of the Facebook social network that uses the camera on a computer or mobile device to broadcast real-time video to Facebook. Live broadcasters can decide who can see their videos on Facebook. One can use this content to engage their audience during moments and events that are important to them.
The best example of this. When you watch a sports channel like watching a cricket match, then watch live news or a show on a news channel, it is a kind of live streaming. Well, that’s live broadcasting and when you’re live on Facebook or Twitter, it’s live streaming.
What can I do with Facebook Livestream?
- By live streaming on Facebook, you can do the following things.
- Can connect directly with your audience in one go. You can get your message across to them.
- You can present any of your events, seminars live. Bloggers, Youtubers can get good benefits from this.
- After being streamed on Facebook Live, your viewers’ comments are open, which they can give you live comments. And you will be able to answer that too live.
- Here you can select an audience based on location and age,
If anyone makes useless comments then you can remove us from the live stream.
You can see your real-time viewers.
So you get some such features under Facebook Live Streaming. As soon as you stop the live broadcast. Facebook automatically uploads your live video to your account. Which you can also delete later.
How To Stream Facebook Live From Your Browser/PC?
You can log in to Facebook by opening any browser from your laptop or computer.
Go Live option will be available on the home page itself.
- Now the page of Create Live Video opens in front of you.
- Before starting a live video, you have to see where you want to stream live video.
In the sidebar,
- you will see the option of Choose Where To Post.
- From here you can select your timeline, page, or group. Where you want to stream Facebook Live.